Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Make Up Your Prom! - Ice Queen

I can't believe it, but this is my last year in secondary school and actually, I'm pretty happy about it. Personally, I have never understood the fuss around this year and the necessity of the different occasions such as prom or schoolleavers' day, but at least I will try to enjoy them. 

This week I was looking for my prom dress with my friend (because you can never be too early, but actually we were a little bit late...) and after it I got so inspired I felt like I should create a prom look. The main reason for this is that I will do my own make-up and I needed to practise and to figure out what colours I would like to use and what missing products I should buy. I highly recommend this to everybody who wants to do the same, because you won't have enough time during term. In addition to these appropriate reasons I haven't created a make-up look (because of being uninspired) that was worth showing you or even just to take a photo of for such a long time, so the timing was perfect and I'm glad that I probably didn't forget how to make-up. To be honest with you, I pretty like the outcome of my experimentation.


Right now I can't tell what products I used, because I'm eating carrot :D I mixed a lot of colours on my own and I used so many different palettes. I also have at least 10 different shades of blue, turquoise, lilac and that beautiful shimmering champagne colour on my lid to get this gradient effect. Lip colour is also mixed by using a rosy pink and a darker pink shade. If I have time, the right conditions and equipment, I will definitely think about doing a tutorial on this make-up completed with fake lashes (dried glue...) and other adjustments. :) Naturally, this look is not only suitable for prom.




I hope you liked this make-up. Do you think I should wear this for prom or should I try another colour combination?

1 comment:

  1. nagyon tetszik az új blogod:D

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete