Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer of 2012

At the beginning of every summer I have a bunch of dreams and plans that I would like to accomplish, but even though I make most of them come true, I've always felt being unsuccessful, so I decided to make a list of everything I've done this summer and some of my favourite things and photos (even though there's still some time of it :)). Seriously be aware: this post will be reeeeally long!


After listening to this song or a cover, let's jump into this post. :)

The summer has just begun when we had already been heading to Corfu, Greece. It's such a beautiful place the atmosphere and the beauty of the nature will definitely capture you - no matter what you do. If you stay in a hotel near the airport, the noise won't disturb your sweet dreams (probably..., or at least I could get used to that :D), but the view of the planes landing and taking off will leave you amazed every time you sit on the balcony of your room. The wide range of flowers and mediterrian trees will welcome you at the moment you step over the border of Greece and when they meet the view of the sea in the sunset... It is just indescribable. *.* I really recommend everybody to go to a different beach (if possible), because each of them has their own 'personality' and can give you a lot of great memories.
I think one of my biggest plans (besides blogging, of course :)) for summer was crafting, doing needlework and sewing. Except sewing with sewing machine everything gets a check, well, I don't think I should explain it for too long - the blog is perfect for it. :) The lace top up there is one of my current projects, but I can't finish it until our sewing machine is disabled. It's simply called Bad Luck... 
Favourite lipsticks. It's such a funny weird thing, that I haven't bought any beauty products during the summer (except my Garnier cleansers and creams and the E.L.F. haul, which doesn't count, because we ordered it during the exams. OMG, I had time for that?!). I'm just sharing these pictures with you to see, what I always carried around with me everywhere I went and to say that I didn't go shopping for beauty products.

Lipsticks in order:
- Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 900 Coral Spark
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick - 130 Frosen Rose
- Catrice Revoltaire LE Velvet Matt Lip Colour - CO1 Colour Bomb
- Avon Luxe Lace LE Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick - Latte
- Maybelline Lipstick - 173 Windsor Rose  
My biggest dream came true when I could finally move back to my renovated 'new' room. I still have to make some little adjustments, but mostly everything is finished. The walls are painted in an unidentifiable pastel pinky peach colour, which compliments well with the parquet, the white and the mint green furniture. I just love my fairyplace. <3
This summer I didn't go to the hairdresser's at all. Result: My hair got so much longer and finally my natural waves are standing out and not bothering me. I used a lot of hair balsam and hair pack to prevent split ends and even though sometimes I felt it really dry, now I feel successful about my project.
Well, I have been waiting for a long time to share with you that after signing up to a lot of giveaways in the past, luck was finally with me at Makeup Universe blog. I feel so lucky, because these are some really amazing products. The NYC nail polish in Lavender Cupcake is the cutest colour in the whole world and the consistence of it is a really good quality. I think I should buy more NYC polishes in the future. The Elite Models London Queen parfume smells delicious and even though I don't really use parfumes, I can't tell how much I love this. I also got a Rimmel nail polish in Azure which is a beautiful blue colour with pearl finish. In the bottle you can see a lilac and a greenish turquoise glow to it, but these shades doesn't show up on my nails.

I also did some DIY jobs with jewellery, you could see a post about it, so I don't think I should write about it for so long, but I really enjoyed it.

You will probably think that I have some problems with me and I admit that I'm not totally OK, but I have an obsession that I should fondle every single cat and photograph every hedgehog I come across in the street. I've always wanted to have a cat, but my parents didn't let me, so sometimes we even go/went on a walk to see and fondle cats. I know it's CRAAZY! :D
And finally I love taking photographs, so I tried to capture as many moments as I could - of course sometimes I didn't want to ruin anything by searching for my camera. I know I'm not the best photographer, but I like some of my pictures, I enjoy editing and I always feel that I can improve. I mostly like to take a picture of a mood, a cute animal, of my favourite objects, a beautiful scenery, and sneak peeeks to my life.

Of course these are not all the things I did this summer, I also tried to exercise regularly and  I spent a lot of time in our garden. I watched a lot of series, listened a lot of music and learned more about fashion and make up. I was at IKEA for at least three times, I spent a lot of time with my boyfriend,  I sunbathed a lot and I could make an even longer list, but I simply just enjoyed myself. :)

Hope you had a wonderful summer this year,
See you soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment